Old November 25th 03, 01:59 PM

Dennis Kaylor wrote:

what i dont understand is if you guys dont like the deed restrictions
you are legally free not to sign the deed and move to another area
why should the federal government step in and tell some city or housing
community that the CONTRACT you knowingly and willing signed is worthless
you guys and your wives all want the nice classy neighborhoods and gated
communities with the fine trimmed lawns and lexus in every driveway but
you think your special cause you want to have an outside antenna
well how would you feel if your next door neighbor paintes his house the
most aful shade of slime yellow you ever saw? you would be down to the
community meeting griping your heads off so either live with the
contract your signed or move

Dear HOA's COPS,

NO, it's not time to move. It's time to get sneaky and stealthy with
your antennas, find me if you can. But there isn't a darn thing you can
do about it as long as it's not in the public's eye. By the way, my Dish
Networks dish is going up. Thank you FCC for making them LEGAL. But is
was going up regardless, just like the others have in this housing plan
with such antenna restrictions. HOA's that restricted antennas made
cable the only way your could receive any tv stations. That was illegal
from the start.

As I have said, I am moving into such a housing plan. "WE" don't own a
lexus or similar vehicle and I haven't seen one in the plan. The
majority of people there seem to be down to earth everyday nice people,
until you get to the HOA Cops, which every housing plan with HOA
restrictions of any kind has.

Normal people who reside in a nice house isn't going to paint their
house some weird color, park junk vehicles, let their grass turn to weed
or put up gigantic towers and antennas, etc..

By the way, I haven't signed any such agreement when I bought the house.
I do know that such HOA "BS" does exist just to please the people
residing there that doesn't trust their neighbors. They are the ones
that should move. "TRUST" is the word. I did some checking and the first
house sold in the plan was to a nice family (mechanic) with two
children. He/they have an immaculate looking yard and house. He is a
scanner enthusiast and has his antennas located in his attic, aside from
his dish which is located on the back of roof.

Where there's a will there is a way.

"God Bless America" for the freedoms we still have.

Have a positive day.