Old February 27th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Chile Earthquake/Tsunami For Hawaii...............

On Feb 27, 4:33*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"Gregg" wrote in message

As of 1855 UTC at least 147 dead and no doubt will climb.

They say it isn't "if" the tsunami will strike Hawaii but "when." They
are estimating around 4pm EST it will hit the big island.

What is pretty wild IMO is that there is also a warning for California
and the New Mexico/Oregon
border. I think that is what I gathered.

Fire up those radios, it's gonna be a busy day.

8.8 is the strongest quake in quite a while... amazing they did as well as
they did in Chile.

New Mexico/Oregon border, huh? California and Nevada washed away?

It was California/Mexico border and California/Oregon - should be
interesting.