Old February 27th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

wrote:
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

yeah, i'm sure everyone would want to read it again just to get a good
laugh.

Just the name of this thread is a good laugh..
IE: bend the rules so the error in thinking becomes truth.
Make Maxwell applicable for what? Contra wound dummy loads?
BTW, my cat has new zircon encrusted mittens..

They'd go good with the zircon encrusted tweezers I use at my Montana
dental floss farm.

tom
K0TAR