Old February 28th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
BillyBobMarley BillyBobMarley is offline

Default A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

On Feb 27, 6:39*pm, tom wrote:
wrote:
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding
yeah, i'm sure everyone would want to read it again just to get a good
laugh. *

Just the name of this thread is a good laugh..
IE: bend the rules so the error in thinking becomes truth.
Make Maxwell applicable for what? Contra wound dummy loads?
BTW, my cat has new zircon encrusted mittens.. *

They'd go good with the zircon encrusted tweezers I use at my Montana
dental floss farm.

tom
K0TAR

You must still beware the Huskies and yellow snow.