Old February 28th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chile Earthquake/Tsunami For Hawaii...............

http://www.devilfinder.com
How to spell Mississippi Emma come first

Say cuzz, day before yesterday, I saw on local tv news about a woman who
called the City of Madison (Madison is a County, also a City, Northside
of Jackson, of course you already knew that) about a neighbor next door
to her who had/has a couple of junk cars in his driveway and she wants
them hauled off.The tv video also showed a 1956 GMC pickup truck parked
in his garage.If the truck is hauled off (if it hasen't already been
hauled off by now) to the impound yard (in Jackson, I think) and if he
doesn't pay the impound fee to get it back, do you know anybody who
might be interested in that truck?

http://americandreamcars.com/gmctrucks.htm
cuhulin