Old February 28th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Been listening to KDKA AM radio in digital

Bob Dobbs wrote:

My HD receiver works fine with the signals in my area
and does a fair job of the ones from afar,
where my reception isn't in their interests.
Face it, AMBCB has withered to an almost obsolete medium
holding scant interest for the masses that would sustain a financially viable
existence, so what does it matter how they stir the remaining sludge, just enjoy
the ride or tune elsewhere.

I just drove from Best Buy Burbank to Canyon Country and did not have a
single dropout while listening to KROQ-2 on my ipod. I use a Sprint
mobile broadband dongle and a compatible wifi hotspot device.

I repeat; not a single dropout from downtown Burbank to Soledad and Sand.

http://www.evdoinfo.com/content/view/802/63/

http://3gstore.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=610