Old March 1st 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asd@jps.net is offline

Default (OT) CONGRATULATIONS CANADA!

On Feb 28, 9:05*pm, wrote:
Now, don't be bashing that Poutine, that is an Irish drink.

I finally got all done this afternoon with cutting that tree stump below
ground level, then I filled the hole in the ground with dirt.But, before
I cut that stump out of the ground, I got my rope and I practiced
lassoing that stump.The neighbors must have thought I was crazy.
cuhulin

Crazy to be playing rodeo when almost everybody else is glued to the
set hoping for another episode of the big health summit.