Old March 4th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Doc Faustus Doc Faustus is offline

Default The Scariest Interval Signal Ever (for me anyway)...

On Mar 4, 12:54*pm, wrote:
http://www.topix.com/military/scott-air-force-base

German police tour Belleville.

When I was in boot camp at Fort Gordon,Georgia,,, one of the classes was
about det cord, it looks like a white clothes line.There were some
German Military Offices standing around there and looking on.My turn in
line came, the DI said, Which side did it start from?
That stuff burns so fast, I guessed the wrong side.
cuhulin

Cuhulin: Unless someone out there is using det cord as an interval
signal, it looks to me like you're just posting crap all over these
groups.