Old March 6th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:20 am, Art Unwin wrote:

snip
As an engineer I passed well beyond the point of junior high school so
I take your limited education for what it is and try to decifer what
you really mean. But you are so far off with your deductions that I
can only assume the true reasons for your postings is insult and spam
where the true use of this forum is to educate one self regarding
amateur antennas.
Some may not agree with that format but free speech always rules.

Well, excuse the hell out of me. But until you build and
test one of these conglomerations against other known
standards, I'll take it that your vast education was a waste of
time and money. Your blithering rants an education of things RF?
Give me a break, you silly old man..

I don't think I would have held back quite so much. He certainly
deserves anything you care to say to him.

I'll take what ever you've learned in school and since then, over what
Art, WHO IS NOT AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER BY THE WAY, has to say about any
subject involving electrons and especially a subject dear to the hearts
of many here - Fields and Waves.

He is an idiot and a fool, and doesn't know anything about what he rants
about on this and other newsgroups.

I hope I was clear in my disapproval of Art (Im rite and EVEREE WON ELSE
IS RONG!) Unwin and everything he states. He is absolute proof that the
US patent system needs to be junked and rebuilt from scratch.

tom
K0TAR