Old March 5th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Local TV channels unavailable.

It was 1:00 PM this afternoon when I headed out the door on my way to
the food store and those same tv channels were still unavailable.I don't
know what time they came back on the air, it was about 2:20 PM when I
got back home.I have some tv antennas, three or four of them are
amplified tv antennas.I can hook up one of them to this tv set I use
only for WebTV and pick up those local tv stations over the air.My other
tv set I use only for DirecTV sits next to the one I use only for WebTV.
cuhulin