Old March 8th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Old "Boat Anchor" tube receivers vs. Solid State receivers?

Thread at rec.autos.tech newsgroup.Toyota blocks access to 'black box'
data.

Somebody said he sees the Military buying field radios that Icom wont
even provide service informtion on.They just pull the modules out and
send them to Japan for rework.

Lets me gits back to woikin onna mah hoyse now, teh front porch, them
four big tall wood posts outch thar.Sanding, with my right angle
electric drill with a round pad and round sandpaper.Y'all have seen ah
billion uv dem befo.
cuhulin