Old March 8th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
W6ON W6ON is offline

Default FS***COLLINS 30K-1 and 310A-1***

I am selling this Collins 30K-1 transmitter for a friend of mine. Unit
is located in Seattle WA area. Pick up is preferred or it can be
crated and shipped at buyers expense. Comes with the 310A-1 exciter
but the exciter is not exciting the transmitter. Tube(s) ?? Turns on
and seems to work fine other then output. This is ser. # 11 on the
xmitter. It was restored by Bob Sullivan and more info and pics can be
seen on my website: http://www.radiodustcovers.com/30K-1.html with
links to Bob Sullivan's site and this transmitter.
The transmitter is currently set up for mono band operation but no
permanent mods are done so it can be restored to multi-band operation
fairly easily...this will be done by the new owner.
Comes with the ORIGNAL manual! Price is $14,500.00 or best offer.
Contact me for more info. Take care,Stan W6ON