Old March 9th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Old "Boat Anchor" tube receivers vs. Solid State receivers?

Mee, sell my old stuff,,, izza yu kiddin? My perogative is to Hang On to
my old Cameras, and my old Radios, and ALL of my old stuff.Now, iffen
you wants to buy sumpin, I mowed some of my yard thi affernoon.Ahh weel
be glad (I say, Ahh weel be GLAD) tu sell you the grass clippins thet
Ahh bagged uppa anna put en mah plastyk trash/garbage can.Ahh also haz
sum kitchin garbage Ahh weel be GLAD to sayle tu yoo tuu.Better Hurry
uppa now!, teh garbage truk runs termorry mawnin.
cuhulin