Old March 9th 10, 01:32 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buyguns?

Gunner Asch wrote:

Sorry dumb****

What was that comment of yours about personal attacks?

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.

Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.