Old March 9th 10, 04:48 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
Shall not be infringed Shall not be infringed is offline

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buyguns?

On Mar 9, 8:32*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Sorry dumb****

What was that comment of yours about personal attacks?

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.

Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed. Why is 0bama
dragging this out?

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

That would be an 0bama question, also.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

Bernanke said it ended in June. You do believe the chairman of the
fed, don't you?

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.