Old March 9th 10, 10:40 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
Gunner Asch Gunner Asch is offline

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buy guns?

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:07:02 -0500, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

On Mar 9, 8:32 am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.
Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Shall not be infringed wrote:

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed.

Huh? The mission was to kill Saddam? The same Saddam that had -no- WMDS?
(as admitted to by Bush/Cheney)

Really? They stated they hadnt found any.

Im curious though..why did a majority of Democrats vote FOR going into
Iraq..and why have the Democrat Majority continued to vote for funding
for the war?

The same Saddam that had -nothing- to do with 9/11? (as admitted to by
Bush/Cheney)

Yep. that dead guy.

THAT Saddam?

We the taxpayers sure got screwed if killing Saddam was the mission --
4000 American kids dead, a lot more horribly maimed, approaching a
*trillion* dollars in actual costs and eight years to get rid of one
guy? If getting rid of Saddam was, as you say, the mission, we would
have been waaay better off sub-contracting the Saddam job to the Mafia. :-)

Why is 0bama dragging this out?

Huh???

BUSH dragged it out for *EIGHT* years and O has been in office only
*ONE* year -- and yet you ask why -Obama- is dragging it out? Sorry,
Sparky, do the math.

But you forget that Obama INCREASED troops and materials to both
countries..and he promised to have the boys out in 6 months after his
election. Obviously another lie.

Finally, IMHO, it is "dragging out" because there is NO EXIT STRATEGY --
exactly as stated by Bush I in his own book. W painted us into a corner
that Obama ...or McCain... or anybody...would have a difficult time
getting us out. We are damned if we stay (more American lives, money)
and damned if we leave (major Middle East instability). No exit strategy
for anyone of any political party. Thank you, W.

So you are claiming that Obama cant simply say..Pack it up, yall are
coming home?

Why not?

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

That would be an 0bama question, also.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

Bernanke said it ended in June. You do believe the chairman of the
fed, don't you?

In a word, no.

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.

Snicker..but its NO LONGER Bushes Watch, and unless you are claiming the
Obamassiah is a puppet being controlled by a guy who has been living in
Texas for a year...its all his ball now. And he isnt doing anything
except INCREASING the wars.

Sucks to be you, knowing you voted for the guy, doesnt it?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.