Old March 10th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Scrounging for some old parts (FOUND)

Bill M wrote:
I've located all the parts I needed. Thanks guys.

You are of course, going to show us pictures of what you
did with them when you're finished. Right? Or no more parts
for you. ;-)

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com