Old March 11th 10, 04:02 AM
Ross Vaagen Ross Vaagen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Collins View Post

I am curious about the second mic with the R/E switch
in the base. What is it used for? None of the schematics I have
found mention this switch. I don't find any real history on the
different stands anywhere, even on the Astatic web site.

Someone has gone in and made other wiring changes for some reason,
but my main question is still the R/E switch....after all the
rambling.
Thanks,
Bill, N0RRY
I would say for relay or electronic switching. I have seen that on other mics.

I didn't see any other replies, then after i registered, and replied, i saw more. go figure.

Ross / N0MSS

Last edited by Ross Vaagen : March 11th 10 at 04:06 AM