Old March 11th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
joe joe is offline

Default Mesh curtain antenna

Guys, I can't explain the antenna if you do not accept the basic
premise of adding a time varying field to the law of Gauss is the same
as Maxwells law for radiation.

Gauss and Maxwell have nothing to do with describing the areas I mentioned.

All of you state it is a false premise
which means nothing is acceptable! For my part I am dealing with known
laws of physics only which is what you are rejecting.Ask any body such
as a professor or anybody who teaches theoretic physics for an
opinion. At the same time find out what Gauss equation in cgs units
changes to when you add a time varying field!

The laws of physics were not questioned. I just wanted to know how you
made the antenna. You are evading the issue.

To me it is obvious that as the old timers pass on they are being
replaced by operators of a hand mike who have absolutely no interest
in experimentation,how a radio works or the physics background of
same. Having one of the new licenses to hold a microphone does not
make one an expert of any sort let alone a major in physics. Nobody
but nobody has ventured forth the resulting equation or proffered
anything to justify allegations of radiation from the feed line or any
other scientific fact in rebuttal to what I propose. So based on your
postings I can only consider you to be microphone holders with
absolutely no interest in physics and only interested in the straw men
that you manufacture based on untruths to which you base your
arguements upon. Frankly none of you can handle the truth or change
from the past.

So, you choose to throw more insults.

I suppose this particular thread has now come to an end

It comes to an end because you won't supply any details. It becomes
clear that you are NOT looking for any meaningful discussion.

as your understanding of physics results in different result from mine
and you now prefer to supply insults or spamming in line with your
fellow poster KB9QRZ who now appears to be using different calls to
attack to hide his identity based on the content of the posts.

.... and more insulting remarks.

Cheers and beers
Art Unwin......KB9MZ.....xg