Old March 16th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dana Dana is offline

Default Cosmophone 35

That thing might be worth a lot of money.

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Sabrina Hulett wrote:

I have a cosmophone 35. The model is SSB/AM/CW. RF Final is 6146.
Year 1958. Its not in that bad of shape. Needs the dust cleaned off.
It also does include a mircophone that came with it. I plugged it up
and I can get one light to come on. I want to sale it but I am needing
help on how much its worth or even to go to sale. At this point any
information would be very helpful. Thank you!!! Sabrina

--
Sabrina Hulett