Old March 16th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dana Dana is offline

Default Cosmophone 35

I bet that thing came from Georgia.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Cosmophone wrote:

On Feb 9, 12:26*pm, Sabrina Hulett Sabrina.Hulett.
wrote:
I have a cosmophone 35. *The model is SSB/AM/CW. *RF Final is 6146.
Year 1958. *Its not in that bad of shape. * Needs the dust cleaned off.
It also does include a mircophone that came with it. *I plugged it up
and I can get one light to come on. *I want to sale it but I am needing
help on how much its worth or even to go to sale. *At this point any
information would be very helpful. *Thank you!!! Sabrina

--
Sabrina Hulett

Sabrina,

I would like to discuss your Cosmophone. I have several Cosmophones
and am quite knowledgeable about this transceiver. You can reach me
at or by phone 214-763-5977 (preferred). Thank
you. Brian Harris WA5UEK