Old March 17th 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Alkalines versus NiMH

On Mar 17, 8:51*am, kb9rqz wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:21*pm, dave wrote:

not gav wrote:
*wrote in message
On Mar 14, 4:05 pm, "not *wrote:

trure you ain't gav

trure

but LIth babtteries are nice

* teh LIth babtteries are hard two beat indeed

I don't like them. *They die without warning. *Li ion- Hide quoted text -

most of them seem to die without uch warning- Hide quoted text -

I have to say, I have not had this problem. I usually see the device
begin to slow or dim or whatever it would normally do. It may be only
a half an hour 'til electron death, but it is not instantaneous, and
that's plenty of time for anything I use.

Bruce