Old March 18th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Pinging Steve Lare

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On Mar 17, 11:46 am, Joe from wrote:
You've been pretty quiet. You doin' OK?

bpnjensen wrote:

He was not absolutely clear last week, but it *sounded* like he was
preparing for some R&R of some sort. I certainly hope it is not
more serious than this. One thing that concerned us was that he
said he had not eaten anything for several days. Let's keep him in
our thoughts.

dave wrote:

I think he's kicking either Vicodin or Oxycontin.

Now you're concerning me. Oxycontin depresses the central nervous
system, you go to sleep...and you may never wake up. A very treacherous
drug.

He was complaining bitterly about not being able to get treatment for
pain. I sensed junky panic.

Got a monkey on my back
Got a monkey on my back, back, back...