Old November 25th 03, 06:44 PM
Ed Price

wrote in message ...
What Ed is saying is: If you enjoy a hobby that requires an antenna or
anything outside your home forget it, buckle down to raising fish and
sell the radio hobby stuff.

That will be the day I turn my home over the HOA Cops, agreement or not.
If homeowners keep buckling down to these people next thing you will be
paying their mortgage and taxes.

Go Bless America for the freedoms our proud veterans fought for.

A very good example of the viewpoint of a rogue who tries to cloak her
improprieties in the blood of patriots and the silk of religion.

The fundamental civility of our society is based on our ability to enter
into contracts. We promise something and the other party promises something.
A contract is simply a permanent record of the defined promises. You are
expected to uphold your promises.

What I am saying is quite simple; if you don't like the terms of a contract,
then don't enter into it.

Ed
WB6WSN