Old March 21st 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Sean Hannity: How does he sleep at night?

On Mar 20, 6:54*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:58*am, Priest wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:10*pm, Drifter wrote:

And your "surprised" about this? look a bit into the other talker's.
what about Rush the doper getting money from the health-care industry
and seeing his doctor in Costa Rica? the US is 37th in health care, and
1st in health care cost. follow the money on the anti-health care ads
on the boob tube. people are stupid. how about that looser from Alaska
getting $100K from the tea baggers? she is just so folkies and cute.
it's all crap.

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

Where do I say or even intimate that I'm "surprised"? Don't put words
into my mouth sir.

I think you guys are both on the same "side." *Is it really worth it
to get testy over a misunderstanding?- Hide quoted text -

Why sure it is Bruce ( for them), anyone who consistently - and I mean
consistently - keeps spouting off about things that aren't going to
change the course of events are IMO loose cannons.

Hey, none of us like the direction this country has been going for
decades IMO. It is too far gone, there are no republicans, there are
no democrats, there are no teabaggers. They ALL are in cahoots and it
is something that could have been checked decades ago but it wasn't
and alas it is too late now.

Mark it down, this country and the freedoms we have/used to have - are
going to get smaller and smaller - and unemployment is going to get
higher and higher - and what was once the greatest country in the
world is going to be like the multitude.

All you can do as a head of household or if you're single - - is to
try an cover yourself/family- the best you can and let the chips fall
where they may. Just my take.