Old March 21st 10, 09:30 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Congress Says Constituent Calls Are ‘Harassment’ - CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW!

On Mar 21, 11:55Â*am, Somebody Somewhere wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:46Â*am, Tim Crowley wrote:

On Mar 20, 12:29Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN -http://www.callcongressnow.com/

I called. Â* They tell me they are going to pass the bill cause
Americans demand it. Â*They told me all the opponents just spewed lies
and hate.

Sorry, you lost.

If those treasonous, tyrannical Marxist thugs in Congress think phone
calls are "harrasment", I wonder what they'll call being dragged
kicking and screaming before the Patriot Tribunals to answer for their
crimes against WE THE PEOPLE?

They'll call it unconstitutional. Which it is.