Old March 21st 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Your Receiver/Receivers Usage

I've always been curious of this and like Bob said "Post and don't
worry about it" - something like that. ;-)

How often - how many hours a week you actually have your receivers on
AND monitoring?

I ask because since I've had my Hammarlund HQ 129X/ Heathkit Q
Multiplier and the add on freq counter back - I have ran it basically
non stop with the exception of two days while I was gone.

Do any of you guys keep a specific receiver on all the time when you
have left the house or sleeping with your recorder going in hopes of
catch or am I the only retarded one?bowing head