Old March 23rd 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default The End of Passport to World Band Radios

On Mar 22, 10:00*pm, wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:17*am, user wrote:

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
This was posted on the AOR-COMMUNICATIONS-RECEIVERS group:

Passport to World Band Radio has just announced on their web site that
all
operations, including the web site, are to be shut down by the end of
this
month.
This is the end of an era.

Why don't they sell the activities??

What's on Shortwave guide: choose an hour, go!http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SWhttp://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SWhttp://radiolanguages.tk

*When solar cycle 24 takes off (apparently it may have already) there
will be lots of new listeners. And diehards,likes we are...

Maybe - it's off to a sputtering start though. The index number gets
up to the 80s, and then sinks back to the 20s and stalls. I want to
see it revved!