Old March 23rd 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
notbob notbob is offline

Default MFJ products

I'm studying hard and planning a shack. I hope to be on the air by
June. So, is MFJ stuff any good?

To put it more bluntly, is it moderately priced practical equipment or
just throw-away junk? I'll settle for Chinese made --which I suspect
much of their stuff is-- if it's relatively decent in design/execution
and somewhat sturdy. I can see how the antennas and like hardware
could be decent, but how about the stuff like tuners and other
meters and electronic equipment. Thanks for any feedback.

nb