Old March 23rd 10, 12:24 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default CNN poll: Republicans don't like health care bill

On Mar 22, 5:20 pm, Paul Briskette wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:26:42 -0600, vict0r wrote:
Washington (CNN) - A majority of Americans have a dim view of the
sweeping health care bill passed by the House, saying it gives
Washington too much clout and won't do much to reduce their own health
care costs or federal deficits, according to a new poll released Monday.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...mericans-dont-

like-health-care-bill/?fbid=SrzW3C7j_y

That means the bill is very good. The way politics work is that "Nobody
won".

Look it up!

bpnjensen wrote:

This bill will help my family considerably. My %^$%#^%$ insurance
company already has been raising my rates constantly, and trying to
give us the runaround. This thing, as odd as it is, will make a
difference in several important salient health-related details, cost
not being a big deal among them.

This bill may not be perfect, but...

1) The current medical system is definitely broken.

2) Most people are only one pink slip away from needing the health care
this bill provides...and we all know that there has been a blizzard of
pink slips over the last few years.