Old March 23rd 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Steve Lare

On Mar 23, 8:22*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Mar 19, 8:10 am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
* *Just got an e-mail from Steve. He's definitely working on his
pain issue. But there's another wrinkle that's caused his silence:
His ISP dropped USENet. So, he's looking for alternates.

* *He's still kicking, and as usual, raising dust.

* *He'll be back, bright and shiney, as soon as he gets a new news
server configured.

Priest wrote:
A Google Groups account can be set up in 5 minutes so something
doesn't ring true. Whatever.

...and if he doesn't want google, an eternal-september free account also
takes about 5 minutes to set up, so...????

That is kind of what I was thinking. It's not even five minutes for
googlegroups...but even if he didn't want to do google - there are so
many free usenet servers out there - I've used two others , I still
have one in my favorites.