Old December 8th 03, 12:49 AM
John Crighton

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:16:26 -0800, Bill Turner
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:35:22 GMT, John Popelish
wrote:

You are projecting your limitations onto others.

_________________________________________________ ________

I do have one limitation: I don't take insults from people I'm trying
to have a discussion with.

Bye.

--
Bill, W6WRT

Hello John, Hello Bill,
c'mon chaps, kiss and make up.
This sort of thing happens all the time.
Someone asks an innocent question and later on down
the discussion, two highly respected fellows fall out.
So sad, because readers like me and others, who are
trying to learn something, miss out when the discussion
stops because of a silly personal remark. What a pity! :-(
Regards,
John Crighton
Sydney