Old March 23rd 10, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CNN poll: Republicans don't like health care bill

That married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder across the big pond in
Bognor Regis,England, she is part Irish, part British by Ancestry.

Her dad lives in Bognor Regis too.A few years ago he went to
Limerick,Ireland to visit some relatives and friends.His doctor in
Bognor Regis had told him it was ok for him to travel.As soon as he got
to Limerick, he wound up in Dooradoyle hospital in Limerick.His prostate
gland had swollen up and was just about to bust, nearly killed him.The
surgeons at Dooradoyle hospital saved his life.They were amazed that his
doctor in Bognor Regis had told him it was ok for him to travel.
I still have the email letter she sent me, telling me all about it.

You think socialized health care is good for America? You haven't seen
anything yet!
cuhulin