Old March 23rd 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Rush Promised to leave - NOW LEAVE

On Mar 23, 8:44*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 3/23/10 10:42 , bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 23, 8:29 am, "D. Peter *wrote:
On 3/23/10 10:26 , Igor wrote:

On Mar 22, 8:27 pm, * *wrote:
Why is Ru$$$$h Still here?! Why should he expect anybody else to keep a
promise when he can't even keep his own promises?!

Typical Repug Hypocrite

He's having trouble getting out of his chair.

* * Alec Baldwin vowed to leave the country if Bush was elected, too.
He's still here. But that's not hypocricy.

* * How do you draw that distinction?

* * Ah...yes....along party lines. Got it.

Did we ever say Baldwin's not a hypocrite?

* *Actually, the last time it came up, he was heavily defended
against the charge.- Hide quoted text -

Well, I guess I missed that - in any case, I don't care - pick on him
all you want. Celebrities who make brash promises they don't intend
to keep deserve whatever verbal stings they receive - it goes with the
territory. That goes for Reps, Dems, Commies, Fascists and any number
of hobgoblins lurking out thar!

Bruce