Old March 24th 10, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net for Week of March 13-20

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
On Mar 19, 8:01 am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
Liberty Net for Week of March 13-20

http://3950.net/2010/03/liberty-net-...f-march-13-20/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

Hey Kevin, any plans to get back on the air?

Hello Somebody... great to hear from you after all these years!

I do plan to get back on the air, but it will have to wait until I
can arrange to move to a new QTH, since this location is not
antenna-friendly.

Also, I'll have to start entirely fresh in the equipment department,
since _everything_ I own was stolen by my estranged wife with the
complicity of the FBI's "Joint Terrorism Task Force," who
collaborated in falsely charging and imprisoning me.

Meanwhile, I enjoy the online shortwave receivers that some folks
have so generously made available. There is one in Syracuse and one
in Connecticut that have very good 160, 75, and 40 meter reception.

With my best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/