Old December 7th 03, 09:48 PM
Paul Burridge

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 11:10:46 -0800, Bill Turner
wrote:

On 07 Dec 2003 18:25:51 GMT, (Avery Fineman) wrote:

Write on the whiteboard 100 times: Inductance does not change
with frequency...reactance changes with frequency.

_________________________________________________ ________

Not true. Inductance and reactance are related by the formula
XsubL = 2 pi F L. If XsubL has changed, then so has the inductance, and
vice versa.

How could you possibly define it otherwise?

I don't understand this all-important formula you keep quoting. Kindly
explain what "sub" is and clearly re-state the formua in unambiguous
terms.

--

"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill