Old March 26th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default I Have to Agree with Obama - Satellites beaming into rightard'simpish brains

On Mar 25, 4:23*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 4818d2f8-6596-4526-9576-9821258358f1
@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 25, 5:57*am, dave wrote:
Lifsabsurd wrote:

All Democrats belong in hell.

I lived in Texas for 20 years. *Does that count?

I was there for just *two* years, and based on that experience, I'd
say ya done yer time.

One of my friends wants to move to Houston when he retires.

If I wanted hot, I would go to AZ or NV, not the Houston area. The air
quality is horrible there besides.

I don=3Ft get it.
--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!

The three hours of my life I was in Houston - it snowed :-D