Old March 27th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default Brienda

"Just Plain Burr" wrote in message
.. .

Are you picking up much about the ship sinking?

I'm trying north& south Korean Radio and It's not very clear and they are
not saying much. Getting more from BBC & CRI.

Just have the Yonhap press releases. Govt. says it wasn't N. Korea, but
some oopsie with the ship running aground on rocks in the area of the
island. Prolly some noob at the helm. I'm sure the captain is gonna catch
some hell over it.