Old March 28th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brienda

My oldest sisters son was in the U.S.Air Force.Back in the 1970s he went
to South Korea and he married a South Korean gal.They have a daughter
about 20 something to about thirty years old.They live in Oklahoma
now.Their daughter is very, very quiet, sort of aloof and stand
offish.She is very pretty.I don't know if she inherited that from her
moms side of the family, or whatever.

I think there is at least one Korean restaurant in the Jackson area and
no doubt some Koreans who live in the Jackson area.I don't know/haven't
met any of them though.
cuhulin