Old March 28th 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Pete Bertini Pete Bertini is offline

Default Test -- new workbench

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Pete Bertini wrote:
One more test...

Resizing photos.

I spy with my little eye, something with the letters H & P.

Nice collections of stuff. The tracking generators are a
nice touch.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Thankies... I'm appreciating better grade test gear more and more.
Not that it will make a bad tech into a good one, but they help one
understand how things work, providing one knows what to expect
in the first place.... catch 22 situation