Old March 29th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Ace - problems in Michigan???

Police, federal agents in (Militia) Raids in Sandusky, Huron (Videos)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=286509

Cold cloudy dreary day here, all day today, and I spent all afternoon
working on the outside of my house.My eyeballs are plum full of old
paint from my electric sander gizmo.

Ahhhhhh,,, one O' me auld favorites has cranked up on the TCM channel
The Egg and I.Claudette Colbert, Fred MacMurray, Marjorie Main.A broker
and his bride leave the city to fix up a chicken farm next door to Ma
and Pa Kettle.
Thats a Good One! ~ Walter Brennan.

I am fixin to fix up some supper.Doggy and I have to watch this movie.
cuhulin