Old March 30th 10, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Priest Priest is offline

Default SPECIAL: Glen Beck Fights for the Rich

On Mar 29, 6:50*pm, dave wrote:
I'm a vegetarian.

I became a vegetarian 10 years ago for ethical reasons. My decision
did/does have side effects though: lost 50 lbs., energy level
quadrupled, concentration and memory dramatically improved, taste buds
rejuvenated, diet became much more varied, meals and cooking became
fun, interesting and a time of reflective appreciation. And the
spiritual benefits realized by refusing to participate in and
subsidize the cruel and inhumane meat industry have been positively
awe-inspiring and a very special bond with nature and animals emerged
that is beyond description.

Can't help adding that I find it noteworthy that four of the more
intelligent individuals in this group are all vegetarian. Interesting.