Old April 1st 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.global-warming
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default SPECIAL: 'Climategate' probe clears scientists

On Mar 31, 3:32*pm, AzzMazta wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:39:21 -0800, dave wrote:
to exaggerate
the threat of global warming V two of the most serious criticisms levied
against the climatologist and his colleagues.

When are they going to finally admit that at least parts of the globe are
experiencing cooling?

Why do they hold on to the warming theory when for the past 15 years we
have had irregular extreme weather patterns here in Northeast PA?

Last year was the worst, it snowed in June, and we had a brief summer until
snowing in September!

And lets not forget the resulting flooding of the Delaware River we have
had EVERY SPRING for the past 15 YEARS!!! Some of the roads here have been
closed off for almost 10 years because of this.

We used to be a popular retirement area. No more - now everyone's retiring
to the Carolinas to avoid the cold and terrible roads.

I know why - in the minds of stupid politicians it's easy to create a
linkage between pollution and holes in the ozone layer so as to create a
platform plank (and money-making scam in the private sphere) where none
should exist.

Stop lying! And if you're not, let us know when global warming is expected
up here so we can have the permanent summers we so desperately want! Or at
least a normal spring beginning in March!

--

AzzMazta's Political Institute
Verbal Diarrhea & More

Actually, if you had been paying attention, you would know that almost
everybody already knows that some areas are cooling, warming, getting
drier, getting wetter, etc - the term is "climate change" or "climate
forcing," "global warming" is a misnomer that is perpetuated by people
for whom it pays to cause misinformation to persist.

I have no idea what the ozone hole connection is at this late date -
sounds like you just woke up from 20 years ago.

I hope you get your permanent summer - Death Valley is so delightful,
everybody should be allowed to enjoy it.