Old April 1st 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default RHF -proclaims- I Am Back !

On Apr 1, 3:24*pm, wrote:
This is NOT a joke.I am watching WLBT tv news.A woman (Mary Jane Cain)
in Mississippi found her 2010 census form laying on her driveway, right
there on the ground where her driveway meets the road.
She said logging trucks passing by could have easily blown her 2010
census form away.

I Repete, this is NOT a joke.I saw it on WLBT 5:00 PM tv news this
afternoon.
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, our ''wonderful'' U.S.Post Office at
''work''!
cuhulin

It would not have been the end of the world. After a few weeks, she
would have gotten either another form or a census worker visit.