Old April 2nd 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF -proclaims- I Am Back !

Oh Yeahhhhhh,,, They (''They'') have everybody's homes GPS ''Marked''!

Now I am watching 6:00 PM WLBT channel 3 tv news.They are running that
True story again.I reckon it will be on the 10:00 PM WLBT tv news again
too.A very nice elderly woman in Utica,Mississippi found her 2010 census
form on her driveway. No joke, it is the Truth.

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com
I don't know if Utica,Mississippi has a newspaper, if they have, there
might be something there.There is also a Utica,New York.
cuhulin