Old April 2nd 10, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default I'm gone

On Apr 1, 12:30*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:44*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

Bye

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

and . . .

RHF -proclaims- I Am Back !
.
. .
. . .
This is an "April Fools Day" {Special} - joke ~ RHF
*.
-ps- bye bye burr-dy ;-)

Ha! Hey there RHF, hope all is well. You going to start posting here
again? You may see that the group is a "tad" nicer than when you were
last here. I forget when you actually left. I never had a problem with
you but if you start posting again.......can you try an do one thing
differently?

Try too not change the subject of the thread, I never thought that was
a big deal, but if it's radio related - it kind of is because it's
almost impossible to research the group to find something you may have
been looking for, follow me? If not, welcome back anyway.:-)