Old April 2nd 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default 50,000 Watts of Tradition: WOWO 1190 AM

On Apr 2, 12:20*am, Priest wrote:
Very cool site has the history of radio station WOWO 1190 AM; photos
of studios, transmitters and staff through the decades and audio clips
of station IDs, jingles and interviews.http://www.historyofwowo.com/

Cool! That is going to be some good reading. Do you care to do "The
Nations Station" ie, "The Big One"?:-)

700 WLW Baby, even Hitler hated us "Cincinnatian's" because of WLW. If
you don't, I will find some info, I used to have a folder on WLW's
history and it's now in one of my many drawers - Ha!