Old April 2nd 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Well, it was inevitable...

On Apr 2, 12:04*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 4/2/10 13:59 , bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 2, 11:43 am, *wrote:
On 4/2/2010 1:00 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 4/2/10 11:22 , bpnjensen wrote:
I guess it was inevitable - Due to excessive knob twiddling, switch-
flipping and crouching in weird positions in the dark to better hear
distant signals, I now have a repetitive stress injury in my right
wrist - it's sore as hell! I guess I have to become a left-handed
clumsy oaf for awhile. I suppose that I will now need to use LSB
instead of USB, use lower passband instead of upper passband, and tune
from high to low instead of low to high. This is gonna be a tough
road to recovery...

Any and all advice welcome!

Get an AOR.

Well said Peter!

Drifter...- Hide quoted text -

They'll have to pry the tuning knob from my cold, dead, carpal tunnel
syndromized hand... ;-)

* *AOR has a real tuning knob. Just a lot more repetitive injury immune
operating.

* *And exceptional performance.- Hide quoted text -

And exceptional price too! Maybe when I win the lottery...