Old April 3rd 10, 06:26 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
Lookout Lookout is offline

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buy guns?

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:18:01 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Paul Briskette wrote in -
september.org:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 04:52:07 +0000, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:11:36 -0500, "swiggy"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 9 Mar 2010 06:48:07 GMT, Rick wrote:
What a bunch of losers. No wonder the GOP can't run the country
anywhere except into the ground.

SWIGGY

Encourage their uncivilized behavior! Republicans are like the Spaz in
Jr. High who grew 14" last summer but on Meth. Watching them dance like
animated puppets doing weird **** with tea bags saves movie money.

Join their anti-intellectual, anti-civilization, anti-critical thinking
parties. Help them with the big words, help them spell their signs
wrong, feed them the lies from their icons, exaggerate Limbaugh's bile,
stir the pot help them get even crazier!

The more these people protest, the more they prove how far the republican
party has fallen. I don't think they will EVER recover enough in my life
time that I could consider voting GOP again.

One could argue that the lower educated population should not be allowed
to vote but I guess the constitution does protect them as well. I wonder
if our founding fathers would have ever guessed that our country could be
jeopardized by a political party of such low intellect?

Protest what you knuckle dragging moron? The question onnthe table is "Where
are Obama's school records?"

Are those required to be president? No. So shut the **** up.

You know the sealed ones that you bots didn't
actually care to see?

Where are bush's attendance records? Those ARE required to stay in the
Guard.

Where are YOUR college transcripts?