Old April 4th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default A couple of Africans on 31 meters, 4 April 2010

Happy Easter, to those of you who so celebrate...I thought these
African signals were worth reporting, as I do not often hear them well
these days...

ZAMBIA (presumed): CVC International, Lusaka, 9430, 4 April 2010, 0554
- 0600 OTA. SINPO
= 45444 (really great!). EE broadcast with male announcer with
Christian music - very strong steady signal, OTA without station ID
after song fadeout. Matches latest A10 data.

GABON: Afrique Numero Une, 0610-?, 9580, SINPO = 22332, FF with news
items. Decent signal, QRM from ??? in form of noise.

Bruce Jensen
California, USA